Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ahoy, It's a Boy party!

I love doing this, I really do.  It's so fun when you've spent weeks or months in the planning process and you finally get to see everything come into place just as you envisioned it (and sometimes even better!).  This party was extra special since it was in honor of a friend (and co-worker) who is having her first little bambino!  It was also such a treat to work with the hostesses of the party - Ashley & Christie.  They were the perfect "partners in crime" and jumped right on board with my vision (pun intended :)) and were so gracious to allow me creative freedom in many of the details.  We made a really great team and I hope there are future opportunities to work together again!  SO...without further ado, here are the pictures from the shower...

1 comment:

  1. My friend is having a nautical themed baby shower next month and I'm trying to come up with gifts to match...thanks for the eye-candy! I'm going to forward this post to the hosts.

    Oh, and I've spent the last half hour reading through all your archives...your delicious blog is a rabbit hole!!!!!! I'm jumping on your bandwagon and am your newest follower (found you from rachie at chi chi affair)

    xo, cass

    ReplyDelete