Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweet as a Strawberry

Two posts in ONE week! Can you believe it?!

Now don't start getting used to it or I'll cave under all the pressure :)...but I'm crossing my fingers that maaaaybe, just maybe I'm finally starting to get the swing of things and will blog more frequently.

Today I'm posting another invitation set that I created recently and have also added to my Etsy shop.  This set was inspired by my twin niece & nephew turning 8 this week.  My niece requested a Strawberry Shortcake party and while I would have loved to have been there to help assemble the party and make a cake...the thousands of miles between us makes that a bit complicated.  I will also add that my nephew requested a Star Wars party but I haven't quite been inspired by that theme yet (sorry, Will!) :).

 ^ (L) invitation (R) insert card front & back

I'm a huge fan of pattern if you haven't already noticed, so when I started thinking strawberries I immediately thought polka dots and gingham.  This set would be great for a little girl's birthday party or a sweet baby shower as well.
 ^ cupcake toppers
^ editable envelope wraps

If you need some inspiration for a party with a similar theme...check out these adorable options!

^ from my happily ever after. Strawberry pancakes...need I say more?!

^ or how about this "berry sweet" dessert table from glorious treats?

^ I love this strawberry cake and coordinating party from cakewalk baking.  The poms on the wall are adorable!

^ and what would a "Sweet as a Strawberry" party be without strawberry lemonade?  Love this presentation (and recipe) from dainty chef. Would also look great in jelly-size ball jars!

3 comments:

  1. wow! I'm feeling very inspired by the happy summery feeling of these strawberries! You have a lovely eye for picking out these beautiful things! Maggie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a type of gambling that has the most people searching for to play. Apply for football betting . It is worthwhile to go with us immediately. The website has better water value than other places. And there are 5 camps to choose from that won the hearts of everyone who came to play for a long time. glass quality You can play any pair you want. Apply for football betting Makes you more convenient to stab want to play whenever and wherever And it is a reliable website with a solid financial foundation. As much as you can play, you'll get the full amount. Less water from just 0.4 cents Planet 0.5% for profits that would have been more than enough AP to make you forget the original ball away.
    https://edmbet99.com/

    ReplyDelete